Tuesday, March 29, 2011

****DEALBREAKERS*****

"Dealbreakers" !!! We all have them......No matter how optimistic you are about this guy or this girl you just met. And the killing part is they seem so perfect. Then all of a sudden you are hit with an issue about that person that you just cant deal with. Then you realize that its just NOT going to work out. I can admit I have been in this situation a few times.  Great guy....He had a great personality, a full time job, was so handsome, only had one child but his breath was HORRIBLE! Now its understandable that sometimes we have eaten some Doritos, LOL, or just ate pasta with garlic ....ya know....situations like that. Thats understandable that the breath may not be at its freshest. But this was a different kind of stank......like the "I havent ever been to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned in forever" kinda stank! And thats something that I cant deal with. There are a few more dealbreakers for me .....like if you dont take care of your kids.....you cant talk to me! Bad sex = NEXT!!!!! LOL! Believe me! I know there is no one that is perfect and you probably wont ever get that perfect cookie cutter mate......but there simply are some things that are on the list of " I Just Wont Tolerate" !
So what are your dealbreakers??? I want to know! And do you think that your list will eventually keep you from finding that special someone...........

2 comments:

  1. I know i just raided the female site but hell im your friend too lol!!! BAD breath.....Dead Beat Dad.....and he couldnt hit it right!!! Collie i need you to do better....what took you so long to kick him to the curb lmao!!

    Respectfully,
    Eric Davis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL !!! Now thats not all in one person. When you date over a period of time, there are just somethings that you decide you just cant deal with. So what are some of your dealbreakers???

    ReplyDelete